You are here
Despite all the resolutions and precautions that one might make, unfortunately it is difficult to rid oneself completely of stress. The skin gets tired and needs special attention.
Remember to hydrate your skin
Your stressed skin needs to be rehydrated. In order that it regains suppleness and softness, nourish it with rich products:
- Hydrophilic molecules, in other words those which have an affinity with water, like hyaluronic acid, an ingredient which is naturally present in the skin
- Nourishing fatty elements like glycerin and shea butter.
Take action to prevent and correct fine lines and wrinkles
To slow the formation and development of fine lines and wrinkles, apply creams enriched in:
- Anti-oxidants such as vitamin E or C to combat excess free radicals
- Retinol which helps the synthesis of collagen
- Hyaluronic acid, a molecule which maintains the hydration of the skin and helps keep it toned.