RoC® SOLEIL PROTEXION+ FACE
Anti-Brown Spot Cream SPF 50+
Very high sun protection that also prevents the appearance of brown spots
This brown spot preventing sun cream from RoC® with SPF 50+ ensures:
1. Very high sun protection: On application, its combination of high performance anti-UVA and anti-UVB filters protects your skin from sun damage.
2. Anti-brown spot action: patented soy extract technology prevents the formation of brown spots, by regulating the production of melanin*, responsible for their appearance.
*In vitro test
Skin is highly protected from the sun. The appearance of brown spots is prevented.
Apply the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of cream on your face, evenly.
Reapply frequently, especially after swimming. Avoid intense midday sun. Do not expose babies and young children directly to the sun.
All skin types.
- A powerful combination of anti-UVA and UVB filters protects skin from sun-induced damage during sun exposure.
- Soy acts to reduce the appearance of brown spots.
- Glycerin helps to moisturise the skin.
Anti-Brown Spot Cream SPF 50+ regulates the production of melanin.
Brown spots are caused by cumulative sun exposure over time and lead to an uneven skin tone. These ‘sun spots’ are a challenge to fade, particularly as cell renewal in the skin slows with age. It is thus important to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays to prevent brown spots from developing