You are here
Injections of hyaluronic acid are intended for anyone who wishes to correct superficial or deep wrinkles and to restore volume to their face.
This procedure is possible as soon as the first signs of ageing appear at its contraindications, of which there are few, concern people suffering from hyper-sensitivity, pregnant or breastfeeding women as well as those who may have already received an injection of a non-biodegradable substance.
Mostly, products made with hyaluronic acid are injected to:
- correct the nasolabial fold, frown lines, the labiomental fold
- work on fine lines and wrinkles like forehead wrinkles , lion wrinkles , crow’s feet,but also wrinkles and fine lines on the cheeks, the chin and the ‘sun lines’ around the mouth
- correct the contours of the lips in by reshaping their outline or by giving them more volume.
- fill hollows and loss of volume in the cheekbones, under the eyes, in the chin, the cheeks, the nose or the temporal fossae (temples).
Sessions last between ten minutes and one hour according to the treated areas and the quantity of product to be injected.
Final results are visible just a few days after the injections when:
- the product is well integrated
- oedemas have disappeared
- the skin tissue has regained its suppleness
Hyaluronic acid is reabsorbed in 6 to 12 months. The injections can be renewed as required.