You are here
The Extra-Soothing Protecting Cream SPF 50 PRO-PROTECT protects sensitive and irritated skin and intensely soothes.
- Suitable for sensitive & very sensitive, sensitized, dry and irritated skins
- Fragrance free, paraben free
- Proven tolerance
- Format 50ml
Highly protects sensitive & sensitized skins
This protective cream has been specifically developed for sensitive or irritated skins. Containing high performance anti UV filters and enriched in Feverfew, a plant extract acknowledged for its effective soothing and anti-oxidant properties, this hypoallergenic1 and fragrance-free formula protects sensitive and irritated skin and intensely soothes.
It can also be used on skins gotten sensitive just after a dermo-aesthetic procedure (superficial peeling or non-ablative laser). Its calming texture is easy to spread.
1Formulated to minimize the risk of allergies
Your skin is highly protected thanks to its UVA & UVB filters. It is highly soothed.
After one month:
- Actively soothes sensitive and sensitized skin: 93% of women2
Post peeling proven results3:
- Protects with its UVA & UVB filters as from the 1st application
- Helps significantly reduce discomfort after a procedure (stinging and burning sensations)
2Self assessment, 84 subjects, application at least twice a day
3Self assessment, 30 subjects, 7 days after a peeling, application at least twice a day
Apply in the morning and reapply as needed.
Post aesthetic dermatology use:
This cream can be used immediately after a superficial peeling or a light non-ablative laser treatment to provide the skin with an optimal UV protection.
Apply generously and evenly before daylight exposure. Skin peeling or laser procedures may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Avoid midday sun and unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight even while using sunscreens.
- Feverfew, an effective plant extract from the Chamomile family, acknowledged for its soothing, anti-irritant and anti-oxidant properties.
- UVA & UVB filters prevent photo-ageing and protect skin against sun-induced damages.